Monday, July 11, 2011

I just thought I would let everyone know that I have a friend who has a 34' RV that needs a total roof replacement. I am in the process of ordering the materials for him. I am also going to help them tear off the old roof and install a new white on black EDPM rubber roofing membrane. I will make post about the materials I use and how hard or easy the installation process is. An estimate of $2,650 was given to hire a dealer put on a new roof on this RV. I have found the materials on line for about $500 plus shipping. I will try to keep up with all of the cost and time involved with this project and report it. I hope this information will help some of you decide if you can do this install yourself and if it will save you much money.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks EPDM Rubber Roofing. I appreciate your effort for enabling everybody to know about the process of installing and maintaining EPDM rubber roofing.

    Foam Roof

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rubber roofs can be easy to self install. They come in a variety of styles of both rolls and shingles. It is an ideal material for large flat roofs that will last for years and won't split or crack.

    Iko shingles

    ReplyDelete